Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maiden Voyage


Hey Guys and Gals,

This will be the site for communication with the DC Shooter Group.  We are attempting to gather photographers in a setting where we all can learn and benefit from each other's expertise.  It will start small but certainly grow quickly as word spreads.  I am hoping to establish a communication link from the folks coordinating this with me in order to get the foundation in place so we hit the ground running in 2009.  Our initial goal will be to assemble a group of 50-100 photographers at CDIA will 3 sets of things to photograph.  Trying to get sponsors like Penn camera and such to help out with gear would be great moving ahead.  It won't be long before this grows enough so we will need to have other meeting locations to facilitate us.
Cheers
Chris

3 comments:

*sarahdippity said...

Thanks for the blog, Chris! I will be reading it regularly! Hopefully, every time you add an entry, it'll notify us subscribers? :)

Penn Camera said...

Count me in. Penn Camera is ready to spread the word about this group and offer support to its members. Let me know how I can help.

Nick Strocchia said...

I've got you on my reader and looking forward to getting together.

Thanks,

Nick
NickStrocchia.com